Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Yawk Mini Vacation (Day 2)



I WIIIIIIIIIIIInnnNnnn!!

After a few hours walking up and down the sexah streets of China Town, we found it! The ever elusive Wii!! MINE MINE MINE!! And way cheaper because we paid cash money biotches!!

Ahhhhh.

And now I'm tired as all fuck.

Too tired to even play Wii. /cry

Tomorrow, I smuggle the Wii onto the plane in my luggage sandwiched amongst my new shoes and some China Town roast duck. *purr*

Which brings me to today's topic. If you have never had China Town duck, you must. It's a bit greasy for some folk (PUSSIES) but for real people, it's awesome. Today I snacked on a duck neck (I'm Asian--our roast fowl come with the bill) and that, my friend, along with finding a $300 Wii in today's market, is bliss.

Oh shit, I forgot to pick up Bioshock as well. Oh well. Gotta get me some Wii games first.

But now, iz sleep time. I have an early flight home.

No comments: