Friday, August 31, 2007

I Can Has Elixir!?



Final Fantasy Potion In A Can

August 31, 2007 | James | Filed Under Japanese Food | 4 Comments

Suntory and Square Enix are teaming up to release a special canned edition of their Final Fantasy VII potion drink. The cans, which go on sale October 23rd, will have 16 different versions, each depicting a character from Final Fantasy VII. the potions will be priced at 191 yen a can, which is about 1.65 US dollars. While it is a limited edition drink, the fact that 4.8 million cans will be put on sale probably means they will be widely available across Japan!


*cry*

Source: http://www.japanprobe.com/

I remember when the first version of this came out a few years ago when FFXI was big. I went to Mitsuwa (where I do a lot of food shopping because it has the leetz AZN people food I cook with) and got inundated by emo anime kids looking for it. And I was scared. Please, no moahh!!

Here is the commercial for the FFXII Potions:

No comments: